RE: "rcp" and 9iRAC

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:36:23 -0500

Not off-topic at all.  Article 184821.1 on MetaLink has the setup =
necessary for you to get rcp working.  Also, Werner Puschitz' excellent =
site http://www.puschitz.com has the step-by-step instructions.

Since this is a test box, you could try (as root):

mv /usr/bin/kerberos/rcp =
/usr/bin/kerberos/rcp_ORIGINAL_DO_NOT_DELETE_07272004
ln -s /usr/bin/scp /usr/bin/kerberos/rcp

The program locations above are based on RHAS3 (White Box, actually).  =
Type "which rcp" and "which scp" for your installed programs locations.

HTH!  GL!

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA