Re: problem with drop user

  • From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joan.hsieh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:02:12 -0400

Hello,

Please ignore the question. But if you are interested in this error.
here you go.

After applied the patch, instead of run those plb scripts under mdsys
schema, we run it under sys. (missed the alter session set current
schema='MDSYS')  After dropped all the sdo objects under sys, we can
drop the user.

Thanks,

Joan