Re: oracle and mysql

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wardbe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:11:52 -0300

Well, I'm guessing here, but there should be a gateway (with a license tag
attached) that allows you to do this. There is one for DB2, SQL Server,
etc...

I'm not too lazy to google it:

http://www.pythian.com/news/1554/how-to-access-mysql-from-oracle-with-odbc-and-sql/

Keep in mind that performance would be limited by MySQL there... :-P

cheers.

Alan.-