ora -8102

  • From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:03:15 -0700

Hi
We have seen the above error reported in our alert log and it generates a
trace and this is an oracle apps instance and when this error occurs usually
a concurrent program is involved and the details of the program would be in
the trace file. I logged a tar with oracle and there is not much use. The
analyst keeps asking me to analyzse seg$. Eventhough the alert log points to
seg$ (not seen in these files here), I dont think that is the issue (analyze
on seg$ and dbv on the file and block comes out clean). The analyst says it
is a 'memory issue' and wants to cclose the tar.
it could be a non-corruptive issue but I want to know under what
circumstances this happens. I am attaching the trace files.
Any body have idea on why this happens? This does not happen all the time.

For some reason when I attach the trace file it appears that the mail is not
being delivered. Trying with out the trace file..

Errors in file /u01/app/oracle/admin/OF1_PRD/udump/of1_prd1_ora_18441.trc:

Errors in file /u01/app/oracle/admin/OF1_PRD/udump/of1_prd1_ora_18441.trc:
ORA-08102: index key not found, obj# 1921734, file 345, block 308358 (2)

************** Alert Log Error Descriptions ********************

08102, 00000, "index key not found, obj# %s, file %s, block %s (%s)"
// *Cause:  Internal error: possible inconsistency in index
// *Action:  Send trace file to your customer support representative, along

//           with information on reproducing the error

Current SQL statement for this session:
DELETE FROM XXDL.XXDL_LD_PAYROLL_IMPORT WHERE ROWID = :B1
----- PL/SQL Call Stack -----
  object      line  object

  handle    number  name
627911700       274  procedure APPS.CHECK_REVERSALS
626b30648       174  package body APPS.XXDL_LD_PAYROLL_PKG_ENHANCE
5c7dc8d88         1  anonymous block
----- Call Stack Trace -----

calling              call     entry                argument values in hex
location             type     point                (? means dubious value)
Current SQL statement for this session:
DELETE FROM XXDL.XXDL_LD_PAYROLL_IMPORT WHERE ROWID = :B1

----- PL/SQL Call Stack -----
  object      line  object
  handle    number  name
627911700       274  procedure APPS.CHECK_REVERSALS
626b30648       174  package body APPS.XXDL_LD_PAYROLL_PKG_ENHANCE
5c7dc8d88         1  anonymous block

----- Call Stack Trace -----
calling              call     entry                argument values in hex
location             type     point                (? means dubious value)

Thank you
Kumar