off topic: Searching through ORACLE-L archive for exact phrase

  • From: J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:29:46 +0300

Hi list,
I am new person in this list and need help on search capabilities usage of
//www.freelists.org.
I wouldn?t like bore list with duplicated questions, it can be achieved by
effectively using search.

My question is - how to find exact phase in ORACLE-L archives?
For example I would like to find all posts contained phase ?FOR UPDATE?.

I have tried to use search windows at
//www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/
I have tried:
?FOR UPDATE?
?FOR UPDATE?
doesn?t work.

I have tried to search trough HELP pages
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html
without any success to find Help for searching.

I missed something definitely.
Please help me and I will not bore list with already asked questions.

Thanks in advance,
Jurijs
+371 9268222 (+2 GMT)
Thank you for teaching me.