Re: mapping devices on sqlplus! - Oracle 10g XE

  • From: Guilherme Raymo Longo <grlongo.ireland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 05:45:21 -0200

Hi, and thanks fir the reply!
I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to solve this problem without asking
the development team to rewrite a unix solution before trying this one.

But, Stefan.  I don't really get what you are trying to say...

'oracle@central:~/temp/ [M2] cat > real_script.sql´
select * from v$instance;
   - Here I presume you populated your script

oracle@central:~/temp/ [M2] ln -s real_script.sql F:TESTfoo.sql
  - And than you created a link to the real script here: F:TEST\foo.sql

Now, this command:
@F:\TEST\foo.sql

You are executing the simbolic link in F:\
F:\ is a mapped directory in wine... how sqlplus is able to find F:\ still
not clear to me as there is no real F:\ to sqlplus.

this is the part where it goes wrong, and remember that I am in a linux
box... this is a installation through wine.. ;O)

C:\Setup>C:\ORACLEXE\APP\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\SERVER\BIN\SQLPLUS.EXE /NOLOG
@F:\INTEGRADO\LINNER\SETUP\ARQUIVOS\USUARIOS.SQL     <------- This file
really exist, and it is there....

SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Sun Oct 24 05:42:27 2010

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

SP2-0310: unable to open file "F:INTEGRADOLINNERSETUPARQUIVOSUSUARIOS.SQL"

Could you plz gimme one more little hint... and thanks for the effort!