Re: is it the bbed?

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:25:00 -0400

On 06/01/2004 12:35:28 AM, Rhojel_Echano@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Well, surprisingly, I got this info from this list.
> Looks like you missed this previous post, Mladen.
> Read on.

I know that. I have that information for some time now. K Gopalakrishnan
was the first one to document the utility, but without posting the password.
Do you two genies honestly think that he didn't post it because he didn't
know it?
You two guys do not know how tonduct yourself in professional manner and
you should both be removed from the list. His bad behavior is not an
excuse for yours. I repeat my request to Jared: remove them both!

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA