Re: http://dba.ipbhost.com/ hacked

  • From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:04:31 -0400

Hi Alex, and this is being improved.

The reason because I post this is because I don't want someboyd thinks
I hacked it, because I entered there just some minutes before the site
were hacked.

Hackers updated the site, because today I tried lo login and got a
different message. Is this something personal with this forum or only
coincidence?

Oracle DBA Forums

Board Offline

We haved been pwned!
F*** Y** NI***Z!!!
TEAM KNIFER OWNS YOU TOOLZ

This is the email I received yesterday
Join WorldStarHipHop.com for only .99 Cents a month! Music, Apps, XXX,
Scripts, & More! FAST DOWNLOADS! #1 source for Mixtapes and DVD's! (
Oracle DBA Forums )
Oracle DBA Forums [q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

I remember long time ago a hacker entered through one xp here in my
office and changed our local web site. And we detected him, otherwise
he would be doing what he wants.
Other interesitng thing is using norton 2006 a person tried to connect
to my computer using a game port in my house, you can't live without
protection.