Re: how to aquaint the tab1e sum differnce

  • From: Nigel Thomas <nigel_cl_thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shastry17@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

Anand

I think everyone is holding back because (like me) they're not sure they
understand the question. What exactly are you trying to do or find out? Are
these Oracle Apps version numbers perhaps, and you want to know what are the
schema differences between 11.5.9 and 11.5.10? If it's an Apps question, you
should try the Apps forums -
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=11.

Regards Nigel