Re: getting started with OEM 12c?

  • From: Ray Stell <stellr@xxxxxx>
  • To: jenny.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:19:14 -0400

Thank you.  I saw these and they seem to be, how to use the gui.  I'm looking
for a system management guide,  a summary of best practices for
backup/restore, security, user management, etc, an intro to the things you need
to know now that you own it.  At this point reading all this is what I'm left
with  http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/nav/portal_booklist.htm   That could
take a good bit of time.

TIA.