Re: fine grain auditing

  • From: Nigel Thomas <nigel_cl_thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steiner, Randy" <Randy.Steiner@xxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know, never having used FGA. Try altering the table to set DEGREE = 0
and/or include /*+ noparallel */ hint in your SQL. Do you now get just one
entry in FGA? If so, that's probably the issue. Now you may need to consider
a) whether the size matters
b) whether you need to aggregate the accesses
c) whether to do that with an FGA event handler (RTFM ...)

Regards Nigel