RE: em db

  • From: "Holvoet, Jo" <jo.holvoet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:23:51 +0200

Had a similar problem a few months back after Microsoft pushed out an
update for IE (so if you're not on IE, ignore the below).

Fix for me was in two parts (make sure this is applicable to your
situation; step 1 may or may not be needed for you) :

1) Open a command prompt as administrator and execute "certutil -setreg
chain\minRSAPubKeyBitLength 512"

2) Follow instructions/screenshots here :
http://odenysenko.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/fixing-oem-security-certifica
te-issues-in-local-browserie/

Restarted IE and all was fine and dandy for me after that.