RE: e-business suite - worth considering ?

  • From: <Nathan.Dhital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 21:05:34 +0000

Ed,

If I were in your shoes - I would consider myself lucky that I got an
opportunity to work as an oracle 12R . For me I can still use my Oracle 11gR
DBA knowledge to enhance the learning quicker and become efficient in Oracle
Apps DBA .  It makes me more marketable as well.

As a former developer and present core DBA - and exposure to Oracle application
11i and 12R  - I definitely jump in to work as an Oracle Apps if they allow
some learning curve to become efficient. There are few books and articles in
internet - I was able to understand and enjoy in my own way a "Field Guide
written by some Oklahoma smart lady".

That's all - this is the first time my posting in Oracle-l - it is a test.
Thank you

Sincerely,

NathanT Dhital
Oracle DBA