downloadable html version of 10g documentation

  • From: sundar mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:53:41 -0500

Hi All,
Is there the zipped version of html documentation available for older
versions like 9i or 10g anywhere. I see that oracle has the download able
html documentation for 11g but not for previous versions. For example I am
trying to download the html version of B14229-04 Oracle® Streams Concepts
and Administration 10gR2.* *I do know that the pdf version is savable but I
like the html version.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance,*
*