Re: downgrades in v$sql_monitor

  • From: Randolf Geist <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Josh Collier <Josh.Collier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:31:08 +0200

Hi Josh,

regarding the video tutorial: I completely forgot but at
AllThingsOracle.com I did an introduction into the topic of Parallel
Execution Challenges / Troubleshooting and skew in particular in form of
a webinar.

You can watch the recording here:
http://allthingsoracle.com/analyzing-and-troubleshooting-oracle-parallel-execution/

It doesn't cover what I'll show in the video tutorial but is
nevertheless helpful and shows among other things how skew can be
identified in a SQL Monitoring report (only possible when using the
"active" (the flash based thing) version from 11.2 on).

Randolf