dbms_redefinition using rowid and system tablespace

  • From: "jaromir nemec" <jaromir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:05:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello List,

this is 11.2.0.2.0 Solaris

dbms_redefinition with options_flag => DBMS_REDEFINITION.CONS_USE_ROWID

Does enybody get through to avoid the creation of the unique index on M_ROW$$
in SYSTEM tablespace?

Trace 10046 show this statement:

 CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "owner"."I_SNAP$_table_name_changed" ON
"owner"."table_name_changed$REORG" ("M_ROW$$")
  PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2 MAXTRANS 255 COMPUTE STATISTICS
  TABLESPACE "SYSTEM"

I don't see any clue in documentation and there is a not answered thread
in OTN to this topic, so I have little hope. Anyway I want get some
feedback before increasing the system tbs.

thanks

Jaromir D.B. Nemec