Re: database source control? dbmaestro, Red Gate, Datical

  • From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kylelf@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:58:28 +0200

The cool thing also about DBmaestro is that (according to a Webinar I have
followed)

   - it is plugged with SQLDeveloper
   - when a database object is checked out from SQLDeveloper (for example)
   you can't access it from SQL*Plus (or from another tool)

Best regards
Mohamed Houri
www.hourim.wordpress.com

--

Houri Mohamed

Oracle DBA-Developer-Performance & Tuning

Member of Oraworld-team <http://www.oraworld-team.com/>

Visit My         - Blog <http://www.hourim.wordpress.com/>

Let's Connect -
<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/mohamed-houri/11/329/857/>*Linkedin