RE: database problem migrating from 9i to 10g on Solaris

  • From: "Chris Stephens" <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:26:35 -0500

if so just drop all the rupd$ and mlog$ tables (and recreate the
materialized view logs if desired)

i ran in to this problem when i was refreshing our development
environment and was baffled for quite some time.  for a few days, my
solution was to drop and recreate the table.  after posting the problem
to this list, mladen so kindly helped me offline in troubleshooting the
problem (thanks mladen).

i think the trace command took the form of:

ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS=3D'(error # here) trace name errorstack
forever,level 10'

anyways, i hope this is your problem because it is easily remedied.