RE: data protector RAC integration

  • From: "Peter McLarty" <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:23:24 +1000

I just googled the documentation online as I didnt have anything to do
with set up of dataprotector here and found a few references to the
dataprotector agent for oracle in the DP documentation. It is in the
"Backup and Restore in HP Service Guard clusters for Linux" so I would
think yes

Memory serves me right I heard one of the permanament DBA's referring to
it when the initial installations were being done

Cheers

Peter