Re: connect oracle 10g DB from C language

  • From: Shwe Yee Than <shweyeesyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:36:58 -0800 (PST)

As you suggested, I used the following code in my program:

EXEC SQL WHENEVER SQLERROR GOTO error_in_SQL;
    /* ... */
error_in_SQL:
    /* do error handling */

 I got this error:
 alpha1.c:12672: error: `EXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)

 I also declare the header file: #include <sqlca.h>.

 what should i do?? any sugession??

Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://infolab.stanford.edu/~ullman/fcdb/oracle/or-proc.html#preprocessor%20directives

On Jan 17, 2008 8:55 PM, Shwe Yee Than <shweyeesyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hi,

 How can I connect to the oracle 10g database from C program code?  I want to
use  EXEC SQL command in the C program.  Can anyone help me?

 Thanks in advance.

 Regards,
 Shwe

Looking for last minute shopping deals?   Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.