RE: can I find from standby db which db is the primary

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amihay.Gonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Hallas" <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jason arneil" <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:09:01 -0500

show parameter fal_server

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the