Re: awr formatter

  • From: "Uwe Küchler" <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:18:29 +0100

Hello Max,

firstly: There's a newer version of AWR formatter available (1.6), see
this URL:
http://tylermuth.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/awr-formatter-1-6-released/#comment-5581

Unfortunately, there's no workaround and Tyler didn't seem to have the
time to put his extension into the Chrome Web Store.
My personal solution for this problem:  I resorted to an earlier version
of “Iron Portable”, which is basically Chromium without Googles “phone
home features”. The portable version peacefully coexists with my recent,
installed version. I’m on v27 which can be downloaded on SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/portableapps/files/Iron%20Portable/
Drop the .crx file on the open browser and you’re ready to go again!

HTH,
Uwe
---
http://oraculix.com/