Re: adding lines (please take it off list)

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:59:02 +0100

On 17/12/2009 15.27, Mark W. Farnham wrote:

[...]

In any case, please dis-include the oracle-l list from the rest of the conversation. I can't speak for whether Dimitre wants to keep helping you for free, but I see the list does not perceive further value in this debugging exercise.

[...]

You're right, sorry.
I apologize for feeding this off-topic thread with my previous reply (which lead to the subsequent off-topic discussion).

Regards
Dimitre