Re: Xserve G5

  • From: Steve Rospo <srospo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:12:35 -0800 (PST)

At the last PSOUG meeting Daniel was very excited about Oracle RAC on Mac.
I can't remember the numbers but I seem to remember a two node + 2TB
shared storage for some ridiculously low amount.  (I want to say < $100K
but I might be wrong.)  According to Daniel it was absolutely *smoking*.
I'm attending next week, so I can report back if anyone is interested.

--
Stephen Rospo        Principal Software Architect
Vallent Corporation (formerly Watchmark-Comnitel)

This email may contain confidential information. If you received this in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you.