Re: Where is "Moans Nogood" YPDNR to be found

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:42:18 +0800

And I think there's a comparison document published by Microsoft titled "The
Reality behind Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) Marketing Messages"
then Oracle responded with a white paper "Reality behind Real Application
Clusters Marketing Messages" :)

I have a copy of the "You Probably Dont Need RAC"... If you want I could
send you the file.

- Karl Arao
http://karlarao.wordpress.com