Re: We didn't have to wait long

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Marquez <marquezemail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:24:11 -0400

On 10/27/2006 08:55:30 AM, Chris Marquez wrote:
> On 10/27/06, Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But when will Oracle Corp. learn how much Linux has done for them by staying
> out of the way?  Fragmenting and diluting the Linux market only helps MS and
> Apple, not Oracle.

I agree. Apple and iPod are the greatest threat to the OSS that the
world has ever seen. Just a second, let me search for "Always Look
At The Bright Side of Life" on my iPod. Other then that, companies are
usually motivated by their bottom line, not common good, or naive perceptions
of it.
--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mladen-gogala.com