Re: V$active session history

  • From: Vishal Gupta <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:25:10 +0000

Jonathan,

You are right. By default, every 10th sample is written from in-memory ASH
to AWR. We can also control it via _ash_disk_filter_ratio parameter.

I#NameTypeValueISDEFAULTISSESISSYS_MODISMODIFIEDISADJDesc
1_ash_disk_filter_ratioInteger10TRUEFALSEIMMEDIATEFALSEFALSERatio of the
number of in-memory samples to the number of samples actually written to
disk

Regards,
Vishal Gupta

From:  Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>