V$GCSPFMASTER_INFO shows only undo segments even if _gc_affinity_time 10

  • From: Grzegorz Goryszewski <grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 17:18:40 +0200

Hi,
I'm on 4-node Linux RAC 10.2.0.3 , recently I've notice that only undo
segments are showed in V$GCSPFMASTER_INFO
I know that because object_id is like 4294950913 and so .
Thats strange because I'm expecting other objects to be remastered,
there is :

|_gc_affinity_time                             10
_gc_affinity_limit                            50

and I can see :
DRM(29) ignoring dissolve of 18504741
* kjdrchkdrm: found an RM request in the request queue
  Dissolve pkey 18504742
DRM(29) ignoring dissolve of 18504742
* kjdrchkdrm: found an RM request in the request queue
  Dissolve pkey 18504743
DRM(29) ignoring dissolve of 18504743
* kjdrchkdrm: found an RM request in the request queue
  Dissolve pkey 18504744

in lmd0 trace .
So how can I check DRM is on or off ?:)
Regards.