UKOUG

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:36:21 +0100

Several people talked about the UKOUG annual
conference as a possible alternative to your traditional
Oracle stamping grounds, so I hope you won't mind
if I advertise the fact that the UKOUG call for papers
has just gone out:

<<quote>>
The UK Oracle User Group would like to invite everyone within the Oracle
community to submit a paper for presentation at the UKOUG Conference &
Exhibition 2004. For details of this year's event, and to submit a
paper, please visit www.ukoug.org/2004.
<<end quote>>

The dates for the conference are  1st - 3rd November,
which is immediately after the Mogens Norgaard's
Danish "Database Forum" even. So if anyone was thinking
of travelling to the Danish event, they might consider pausing
in the UK on the way home to do a repeat performance
at the UKOUG event in Birmingham.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

April 2004 Iceland  http://www.index.is/oracleday.php
June  2004      UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar