Turbo Enterprise

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:19:49 -0600

Platform:  IBM zSeries
Oracle:    10gR2 EE
OS:         SUSE 10

I was wondering if anyone had used / tested Turbo Enterprise to write
applications.  We have a need to write numerous applications for our
internal users but are sadly lacking in development resources.  They have
their hands full breaking the application for our customers.  I saw the
product demoed at RMOUG this year and have been unsuccessfuly in getting my
SA to set up the environment I need (OS packages missing) so I can do a test
drive.  I would like more ammunition, if possible, to go to our boss to get
this done.  I like what I've seen so far and think that the product is easy
enough to use that even I could write the simplistic applications we need.
I have a few I'd like to write for myself as well.  Perhaps there is another
product with comparable capabilities and price?
--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.