Re: TimesTen

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:55:20 +0200

In TimesTen, you have much finer control over commits. When you create a db,
you can specify 'durable commits=true', which means that every commit
insures that redolog is written to disk. You can put it to false, and the
redolog is written asynchronuously from the commit. But you can issue a
redolog sync from your program whenever you want.

rgds

On 5/25/06, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

they claim, yes, it has concepts similar to redologs. We were going to do a test implementation, but it fell back due to various reasons. We still might do it in the near future to test it out.

Raj