Re: Timeout settings in cloud control

  • From: Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 19:04:51 -0500

You can set thru console. Go to setup -> manage cloud control -> management
services then go to the menu drop down, properties....

From memory so excuse the mistakes. I'll confirm with screenshot when on Vpn.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 15, 2015, at 7:01 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Peter.

You know, you would think there would be a nice user settings page inside
cloud control where you could set that with a point and click.

Someone should suggest that to the EM team at Oracle... :)

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 15, 2015, at 4:39 PM, Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or you can bookmark this link -
http://petewhodidnottweet.com/question/how-do-i-change-the-timeout-for-the-console/.
I forgot it so often I finally added it to my web site so I could find it
easily. J

Pete
<image002.jpg>
Pete Sharman
Database Architect, DBaaS / DBLM
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449
Email: pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx Twitter: @SharmanPete LinkedIn:
au.linkedin.com/in/petesharman
Website: petewhodidnottweet.com
Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA