Re: The responsible

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Grabowy, Chris" <chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:23:25 -0400

No I checked, the problem started when the table and index grow up to a
limit size (some day in january).
before the table were too small and I had to set the parameters to get the
optimizer use the index, now after 5 years had grown up to the point
one or more execution  paths changed and the configuration became
self-defeating.