Re: The free version of James Morle's book is now available

  • From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 04:41:36 -0700 (PDT)

Mogens:

Thanks for the update. This is the best book I have ever read on Oracle
and I always carry this in my laptop bag along with Steve's book. This
is going to be the greatest contribution to the Oracle community from
James.

I think this is the must read for every DBA . People who have not got
the opportunity to get his (hard copy) book can download the pdf and
enjoy this book. Other (like me!) download the softcopy and save some
space on the personal baggage !

=====
Have a nice day !!
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan,
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface: Oracle Press 2004.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/