Re: Tahiti is offline now

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:29:37 -0600

And I have the TahitiOUG.org domain ... thinking we should hold a User Group meeting in B-Ora B-Ora some time.

/Hans

On 04/08/2014 3:39 PM, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco wrote:
But tahiti is online
http://www.tahiti.com/
:)

    RSS feeds for changed/updated docs are at, however I am not sure
    Oracle independently publishes (externally) any documentation bug
    fixes.

    Oracle 11.2 feeds for updated docs is at
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/nav/rss.xml

    And feeds for Oracle 12.1 is at
    http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/nav/rss.xml

    HTH
    Raj

    On Jul 26, 2014 11:22 PM, "Milo" <xueyuan.luo@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:xueyuan.luo@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    > And BTW, I think Oracle should give customers a list of what
    previous doc bug has fixed and when the new doc released should
    info customers.