Re: TEMPORARY TABLE

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:01:37 -0400

We use GTTs that preserve data across commits ... that's when we
manually have to delete ... if you use only for transaction, you are
golden, but our requirements are different.

We do have indexes on GTTs, people routinely load tens of thousands of
rows at times, I guess dynamic sampling would get useful then.

Raj