Re: Strange error from dataguard

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:29:44 -0400

I have seen it, it is described in the MOS document 1308804.1. This seems to be a bug and the solution is:

   Solution

Set the log_archive_trace to 0 like,

alter system set log_Archive_trace=0;

on both primary and standby if it is set before.

In DGMGRL,

DGMGRL>edit database '<database>' set property LogArchiveTrace=0;