Step down - EE to SE

  • From: "Hand, Michael T" <HANDM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:08:17 -0400

Greetings,

We are using:

Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit
Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

on HP-UX, with a smattering of 9i, 8i, and earlier databases of which I
have
recently become responsible.  Our goal is to reduce costs by converting
our
licenses from Enterprise to Standard.  This process has already been
initiated
with our rep, and my task is to ensure these databases cease using any
EE
features by year-end.

10.2.0.4 Std has been installed for new servers & databases.

I'm familiar with partitioning and think I've got a handle on
identifying &
converting those tables.  My question is with other EE features.

Has anyone gone through this process.  Is there a method to identify
other EE
features in use?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,