RE: Sox Poll

  • From: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:39:00 -0400

Ok, let me put it clearer... DBA's not beening allowed to have the system
password. They must request it from a separate group to do changes. I am
hearing of other dba's having to do this. I know we haven't only  because no
one suggested it yet. We are having to do some real interesting contortions
to get stuff done.

Brian