RE: Some good book or guide to understand statistics in deep?

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:13:03 -0700

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/102-1543358-4290559

--
Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From:   oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Juan Carlos Reyes =
Pacheco
Sent:   Wed 2/23/2005 11:55 AM
To:     Oracle-L
Cc:=09
Subject:        Some good book or guide to understand statistics in deep?
Hi list, do you know some guide to understand in deep statistics my
problem is I need to understand what every statistics means, AND how
important is AND how to measure its importance.
Some quick guide. The other option I have is to read documentation,
and test, and start creating theories until one day I will really
understand it.

This is principally becaues I want to understand copmletely statistics
comparison when running to distinct solutions.

Thank you in advance.

--=20
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which =
contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is =
intended=20
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are =
not the=20
intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, =
distribution=20
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify =
the
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us =
by