RE: So how stable is 10g on Linux these days?

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:03:25 -0400

Janine,

I am not yet using 10G - we figure to wait until at least the middle of next
year.  But there was just a post this morning about 10.1.0.3 on Windows and
Linux x86 and the use of CLOB or NCLOB.

I'd say you should wait until 10.2.  That is what I will insist on at my
current site.

Hope this helps.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional