RE: Salary Question

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tomdaytwo@xxxxxxxxx'" <tomdaytwo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:38:17 -0500

"Advanced PC Skills" --- ????  I'm kind of at a loss ...

Sounds like install client, troubleshoot ODBC,  support end-user connectivity
to me...perhaps help implement SMS rollouts, registry setting
modification...maybe even some application specific client setups such as
PeopleTools for example.

OR, maybe they have their DBAs on REALLY old workstations so you have to be
able to defrag and fine tune your PC just to get some semblance of reasonable
performance out of it :)

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.