RE: SYS.HIST_HEAD$ defrag?

  • From: "Alvaro Jose Fernandez" <alvaro.fernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:25:45 +0200

Hi Dave,

I think it would be good to try again to get in touch with the owner of the ETL
process/table and share with her/him the customization you needed for the
table. I've had a situation some time ago developers just created
some 72,000 stored procedures "just for a test", and got SYSTEM tablespace
problems.

I don't work with partitioned tables, so I would like to ask . Are you using
TRUNCATE?

regards,

alvaro