SVG and OEM on windows 64 bit

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:00:01 -0700

Anyone try to use OEM from a windows 64bit machine? Looks like there is no
SVG install for windows 64bit so the charts on the performance pages are all
just gifs.
Seems surprising but not that surprising.
I wanted Oracle to use flash in OEM  but that got nixed. I was glad to have
SVG rather than nothing, but SVG has been EOLed and so unless Oracle does
something then there will be more and more cases where SSVG doesn't work as
OS's advance.
I was happy to see that 11g has some FLEX components but word has it that
these will be pulled - hmpf!

Kyle Hailey
http://db-optimizer.blogspot.com/