RE: SQL Tuning Courses

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sriram_kr_2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:41:12 -0700

http://www.hotsos.com

-----------------
Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sriram Ramachandran
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:30 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SQL Tuning Courses

Are there any good SQL Tuning courses that are
available in the US? We have few Developers who needs
to be trained to write efficient and scalable SQLs and
i'm looking for suggestions.

Thanks,
Sriram

        =09
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today!=20
http://my.yahoo.com=20
=20

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which =
contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is =
intended=20
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are =
not the=20
intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, =
distribution=20
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify =
the
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us =
by