Re: SQL Plan Management

  • From: "Lyall Barbour" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:02:33 -0400

12c says that the one i Loaded is accepted AND enabled. The other one is only
enabled.
I don't see my SQL_HANDLE in the SQL_PLAN_BASELINE column of v$sql while this
query is running. I guess that means that NO baselines are being used for this
query.
This is our main inventory/sales order/supply chain ERP for our business. I
work for a Steel company and we worked with a vendor to build this ERP 6-7
years ago. Steelman, Inc from Toronto.
So, how the heck do i get 11g to use this baseline....?
Lyall