Re: Rman Duplicating Error--Strange Though

  • From: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krish.hariharan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:18:55 -0500

It's been a couple of months since I last did this on 10gR1, but I've seen
this type (not sure if it's the exact one) before. Basically it's a bug in
10gR1, which is fixed in 10gR2.

No harm is done, all you have to do is log out of the RMAN session, log in a
SYSDBA in sqlplus and perform the recovery manually (recover database...).
Then open resetlogs.

Finn