Re: Remote "Local Address" of netstat and SCAN listener and VIP on different hosts

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

I did check gsd. The practice in our shop is to always keep gsd (as well as
oc4j) down. But `crsctl stat resource' indicated it was up so I stopped it
(with `crsctl stop resource ora.gsd', not `gsdctl stop', which would only
remove the pid file). But named is still there. It comes from /usr/sbin/named
anyway, which is part of bind according to `rpm -qf /usr/sbin/named'.
Yong Huang