Recommendations for 11g New Features training?

  • From: <Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:05:02 +0000

Hi,

We scheduled a company favored vendor to do 11g new features training for all
the DBAs.  Our other office had the training first and reported it was pretty
much a waste of time.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good 11g class aimed at very experienced
10g DBAs?  Is Oracle our best option or is there someone else you've had good
experiences with?

My gold standard for a training class is still Hotsos but they don't offer this
sort of class.

TIA,
Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle Database Administrator