Re: Recommendation for SQL server training for oracle DBA's

  • From: Jeremiah Peschka <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:18:39 -0700

We keep a list of our favorite SQL Server books online at
http://brentozar.com/go/books

Outside of those books, a lot of SQL Server knowledge is codified in blogs
like:

http://brentozar.com
http://sqlskills.com
http://sqlblog.com

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Managing Director, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCSE: Data Platform, MVP